Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?!

Big news for me! On Superbowl Sunday, I offered to run a 5K with an awesome 11-year-old who is a super close friend of ours. Problem is, I don't run.

I figured 3 months is more than enough time to get my, ah-hem, booty in gear and be in good enough shape to pull it off - as long as I start right away. So what happens? The next day I get sick. Now two weeks have come and gone and I finally feel I can breathe well enough to start running today. I must say, I did better than I expected, but I have a lot of work to do before our big race. I'm really hoping this helps me learn to love to run, because that is something I've always wished I was able to do.

So wish us luck, I have 10 weeks of training left and I survived Day 1!

xo
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment