Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Busy Crafting Weekend!

I was inspired by a sketch from Liz Qualman's blog, and I came up with this layout. It was done with My Little Yellow Bicycle's Boardwalk Collection. I love the Puffy & Canvas stickers and paper in this collection. I loved how Liz used twine on her layout, so I did something similar with twine from The Twinery.














This is a scrapbook page of my daughter's first day of Pre-School. I used Nikki Sivils' School Is Cool line and baker's twine from The Twinery.I had so much fun playing with the colors and different patterns!






Here are the Valentine's we made for my daughter's Pre-School class. I used Bazzill cardstock to make the toppers, BasicGrey and K&Co stickers to decorate them and attached little baggies of treats using baker's twine from The Twinery.




I hope you enjoyed these! Thanks for stopping by!














1 comment:

  1. Well - now that you have a blog, the rest will be easy! I love your page and love even more that you used Little Yellow Bicycle :) Great work and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete