Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcome!

I've put off starting a blog for a while... at first I just didn't know what I would say. Then I didn't think anyone would care. After a while, I really wanted to, but didn't know what to focus the blog on. This weekend, I decided, you know what, it's about ME. I'll post things that matter to me. It may be crafts, it could be my beautiful family, something humorous, or it could be my opinion about something I feel strongly about.

Once it was time to think of a name, I stressed a little. I'm the girl that took up until it was time to leave the hospital to name my daughter. I don't eat beef or pork, and I'll still take 30 minutes to decide which chicken dish I'll eat at a restaurant. I needed something that was obviously me, but I could use for any aspect of my life. Then it hit me. EVERY time I give me name, I have to correct the person I give it to, can't get more personal than that! So now here you are, "Jennie with an I-E."

I hope you enjoy my ramblings and photos and visit often!


-Jennie
(yes, Jennie - like Jenny, but with an I-E)

No comments:

Post a Comment